Saturday, October 01, 2005

When you wake up from illusions

Livin in a world of illusions - I dint know where I stood among "equals"
There was a time when I thought I was the best - and complacency ruled my life
- finally I woke up, found myself nowhere near the top !
Then suddenly there are no nights in my life - I wake n fight - 'coz there's nowhere to go but up!
All this sweat and all these tears - all just for one cause - to slip back into my wonderful world of illusions - and enjoy its confluence with reality!

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger kochuthresiamma p .j said...

liiusions- they are the stars that light up our mundane world - there'll always be an endless postponement of their fulfilment- that's what make the world go forward

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Nishant said...

use your illusions

well life is full of them some are termed as dreams some are termed as reality some just remain infatuations and illusions.... well this is life we all have them.... so dream on mate... nice blog

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger kochuthresiamma p .j said...

now that u have woken up from illusios to find that reality too can be quite pleasant, why dont you tell the world about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home